MUYA POLYURETHANE KAUÇUK IND. AND TRADE Inc.
FOR EMPLOYEE CANDIDATES IN JOB APPLICATIONS
This clarification text has been prepared and submitted for your information in order to fulfill our Company's disclosure obligation in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (" KVKK ") during the evaluation of the suitability and competencies of employee candidates for the relevant job position.
Labor Law No. 4857, Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, art. According to the Personal Data Protection Law No. 419, 6698 and relevant legislation;
Processing Methods, Legal Reasons and Purposes of Your Personal Data
Your personal data, for the purposes of establishing an employment contract and carrying out job suitability and competency assessment processes; www.kariyernet.com , www.yenibiris.com , e-mails you send through the “Career” section on our Company's website (https://www.muya.com/pages/kariyer), and Turkish Employment Agency (“İŞKUR”) The advertisements published on ) and the e-mails you send, and the applications you make through our physically filled application forms, are obtained through employee references and within the scope of interview processes and processed in electronic and physical environments.
Your personal data obtained through the methods mentioned above are processed within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK and in line with the basic principles of personal data protection law.
Sharing Your Personal Data with Third Parties
Your personal data may be transferred to legally authorized public institutions and private individuals within the scope of evaluating your suitability and competence for work, and to persons you refer within the scope of carrying out reference checks, and will be processed only for this purpose.
Storage and Destruction of Your Personal Data
Your personal data collected during the recruitment process will be processed by our Company carefully and confidentially, in order to determine your aptitude for the job, and will be stored electronically and physically for a maximum of six (6) months to be evaluated in the same or similar job positions.
Only authorized persons within our Company will be able to access your data, provided that it is related to recruitment purposes.
Upon expiration of the stipulated period, your personal data will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the relevant provisions of KVKK, the "Regulation on Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data " and our Company Policies.
Your Rights as a Data Owner
If you, as the data owner, submit your requests regarding your rights stated below in writing*, your requests will be evaluated and concluded as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days.
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, your rights as a personal data owner are as follows:
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed or not,
- Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- Learning about third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it has been processed incompletely and/or incorrectly, and requesting that the action taken in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring processing no longer exist, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting that the action taken in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the emergence of a result that is unfavorable to the person by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- Request compensation for your damages in case you incur losses due to the processing of your personal data in violation of KVKK.
*Detailed information on how and through which channels written applications will be delivered to us is as follows:
If applying in person; written application, the Company's Adnan Kahveci Mah. İnönü Cad. No:95 Beylikdüzü/İstanbul , by writing " Information Request Within the Scope of the Personal Data Protection Law " on the envelope.
In case of application by sending a notification through a notary public; written application, the Company's Adnan Kahveci Mah. İnönü Cad. No:95 Beylikdüzü/İstanbul , by writing " Information Request Within the Scope of the Personal Data Protection Law " on the envelope.
If the application is made via Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) by signing with a secure electronic signature; Written application will be made to the e-mail account (the registered e-mail address of the Company will be written) by writing " Personal Data Protection Law Information Request " in the subject section of the e-mail.
In addition, after the other methods determined by the Board are announced, our Company will announce how applications will be received through these methods.